Biden Already Sounds More Like a President Than Our President ...

Earth
President Trump closed travel from China in January. He was attacked by the left, Dims, the MSM as racist, xenophobic, blah, blah, blah.

On January 27, 2020, President Trump was taking more steps over the Wuhan coronavirus and on that very same day Chuck Schumer was demanding witnesses for the fauxpeachment.

Biden still opposes travel bans.

Yeah, Biden is an incompetent.

Phoenix, Arizona
The good news is that we shouldn't have to hear about Russia from the left anymore since they have something else to complain about now. They were getting ready for another round of impeachment talk but now that's off the table and for some odd reason it's no longer relevant lol.

New Haven, CT
Were they poorly run? Yes, but not with the purpose of defrauding people.
Using a charity's money to have a portrait painted of himself was merely an example of being poorly run?!

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Southern California
The corona virus is a rather mild form of seasonal flu that the democrats are whipping into a frenzied hysteria. The democrats have proven themselves the enemy of every American and should be dealt with accordingly.

New Haven, CT
The corona virus is a rather mild form of seasonal flu that the democrats are whipping into a frenzied hysteria. The democrats have proven themselves the enemy of every American and should be dealt with accordingly.

-According to Johns Hopkins data, the number of worldwide cases is over 210,000, with 8,700 deaths...in the United States has grown to at least 7,663 cases in all 50 states. Of course, we have NO IDEA how many people are actually infected as very very very very few people have even been tested for it.

As has been noted before on this forum, when there were only 1000 confirmed cases in the U.S. of AIDS over a period of 1 years, the same right wing asshats who are saying that this is Democrat "hoax" were screaming to lock up all the gay in concentration camps to protect the country. Now they can't be trusted to keep their asses in front of their tv sets to keep their children and parents from catching the disease.

You can't make this stuff up.

Thornbird: Why did Evil Cat Breath show up on my feed? He/she/it used to be on ignore function, I thought. Did something happen and that feature disappear?

New Haven, CT
Unless you can understand "Pa02 of 40mmHg on Fi02 of 100% PEEP: 18, TV 300x 28, peak pressure 30 cmH20, Pa02/Fi02ratio,100,prone. your opinion on this being no big deal is useless and irresponsible and dangerous.

#socialdistancing.

Phoenix, Arizona
-According to Johns Hopkins data, the number of worldwide cases is over 210,000, with 8,700 deaths...in the United States has grown to at least 7,663 cases in all 50 states. Of course, we have NO IDEA how many people are actually infected as very very very very few people have even been tested for it.

As has been noted before on this forum, when there were only 1000 confirmed cases in the U.S. of AIDS over a period of 1 years, the same right wing asshats who are saying that this is Democrat "hoax" were screaming to lock up all the gay in concentration camps to protect the country. Now they can't be trusted to keep their asses in front of their tv sets to keep their children and parents from catching the disease.

You can't make this stuff up.

Thornbird: Why did Evil Cat Breath show up on my feed? He/she/it used to be on ignore function, I thought. Did something happen and that feature disappear?
Click on your name, go to preferences, then select "ignoring". His name should appear under there if you have him ignored.

Southern California
President Trump closed travel from China in January. He was attacked by the left, Dims, the MSM as racist, xenophobic, blah, blah, blah.

On January 27, 2020, President Trump was taking more steps over the Wuhan coronavirus and on that very same day Chuck Schumer was demanding witnesses for the fauxpeachment.

Biden still opposes travel bans.

Yeah, Biden is an incompetent.
He is an expert hair sniffer and enjoys children playing with his legs.

Earth
So far there are over 22,000 dead Americans from the seasonal flu. And it is hitting the very young hard. What have we shut down over the flu?

According to CDC, this year's flu season has led to at least 17 million medical visits and 370,000 hospitalizations. CDC found that the percentage of outpatient visits for influenza-like illness increased to 5.2% in the week ending on March 7, up from 5.1% the previous week. The national baseline for those visits is 2.4%.

CDC estimated that there have been at least 22,000 deaths related to the flu so far this season.

Worst flu season for children in a decade

This flu season has been especially bad for children, according to CDC. The latest CDC report shows 144 pediatric deaths were reported as of March 7, with eight new pediatric deaths occurring in the week ending on March 7. The cumulative hospitalization rate for children ages four and under so far this season was 88.9 per 100,000 people as of March 7.

...​

New Haven, CT
So far there are over 22,000 dead Americans from the seasonal flu. And it is hitting the very young hard. What have we shut down over the flu?
Unless you can understand "Pa02 of 40mmHg on Fi02 of 100% PEEP: 18, TV 300x 28, peak pressure 30 cmH20, Pa02/Fi02ratio,100,prone. your opinion on this being no big deal is useless and irresponsible and dangerous.

#socialdistancing

Phoenix, Arizona
We're going to spike and then taper off like everyone else is who was closer to the outbreak.

In a couple of months folks will be wearing t-shirts saying, "I survived the Corona Virus", at least until the next time a guy in China decides to screw a panda bear.

Southern California
We went from zero corona deaths to two.
Except the 21 year old man died of a drug overdose. The 81 year old man with a long history of copd actually died of copd. Still zero deaths.

Phoenix, Arizona
Some grocery executive stated on the news that the supply chain is finally catching up with the run on store bought goods so at least the shelves should be full again soon.

That is a positive sign. Most store reopening's I see are around early April to mid April so it shouldn't be too much longer.

New Haven, CT
Most store reopening's I see are around early April to mid April so it shouldn't be too much longer.
I hope that anybody who goes out clothes or car shopping in this crisis and puts the rest of the nation at risk is shot by sniper fire.

Seriously. That's what you do to people who are conducting biological warfare in the streets of your city.

Southern California
According to democrats Trump infected China with the Chinese virus.

Deliberately infecting a civilian population with a biological agent is an act of war. China is entitled to a nuclear first strike. I hope it's Seattle or San Francisco.