Biden Already Sounds More Like a President Than Our President ...

New Haven, CT
My favorite part of today's "press conference" (really a Trump campaign rally)?

When he accused Democrats of "politicizing" the virus ... and then launched into a tirade about impeachment, investigations and witch hunts...which of course wasn't "politicizing" the virus press conference at all. :zany::lol::think::oops::lol:

Does this ass hat ever listen to himself?

How important is this pandemic to our fearless leader:
92100269_2726197400983293_7933344099438952448_o.jpg

Last edited:
Phoenix, Arizona
He said what the democrats are doing is a hoax.

This is fairly obvious except to those looking for something to hang on Trump.

Most reasonable people got his point.

New Haven, CT
Most reasonable people got his point.
Yes, that's why almost everybody in America understood that he was trying to negate the importance of the pandemic ... and why all his cult members who support him no matter how evil or idiotic what he says continue to find ways to mitigate his absurd comments.

Phoenix, Arizona
Yes, that's why almost everybody in America understood that he was trying to negate the importance of the pandemic ... and why all his cult members who support him no matter how evil or idiotic what he says continue to find ways to mitigate his absurd comments.
It wasn't classified as a pandemic when he made that statement you know.

Nothing he said was inaccurate.

The problem here is that the left is desperate to find anything negative about Trump after all of their attempts to "get" him have failed. They need some sort of victory to save face before the election so now they are resorting to simply making up lies that are easily checked.

They are beyond childish at this point and it's very noticeable to the voters.

New Haven, CT
That is not true. And I'm pretty sure you know it.

Everything I have written is TRUE - and the only thing you have to say in reply is "nyuh uh."

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 11.18.23 PM.png

Phoenix, Arizona
That is not true. And I'm pretty sure you know it.

Everything I have written is TRUE - and the only thing you have to say in reply is "nyuh uh."

View attachment 13477
Trump brought up the hoax thing at a rally on Feb. 28, the virus wasn't declared a pandemic until Mar. 11

You also seem to forget the plethora of democrats, including Biden, claiming that this was nothing to worry about or the fact that Biden and Obama ignored H1N1 until thousands were dead from it.

New Haven, CT
So you think it's a swell idea that Trump is trying to top that number?!?! ... always out to be number one, isn't he?!

Phoenix, Arizona
It's an ongoing thing, nobody is expected to know the full extent of it at the beginning regardless of what party they belong to. The last thing we want is a president running around declaring the end of the world at every little thing that pops up. It's better to gauge them by their actual actions as the development unfolds and even democrats have agreed with Trump on that.

Hell, even Biden is now saying that Trumps travel ban was a good idea after criticizing him and calling him racist for months for doing so. You realize that if Biden were president when this went down that it would have been much worse in America because Biden wouldn't have restricted people like Trump did. Trump was mocked for saying that a malaria treatment may hold a cure for the virus and it turns out that he might have been right.

Democrats have been on the wrong end of everything in regards to their responses to this crisis.

New Haven, CT
More outrageous lies from the top ... all the while placing blame elsewhere for his inept handling of this crisis.
I know that he isn't to blame for the virus. But, until he starts to act like the leader of a nation and decent human being instead of a television reality show star, I will blame him and condemn him for every single American death from here on.

Trump Falsely Claims He Inherited ‘Empty’ Stockpile
BB1295iX.jpg

Phoenix, Arizona
Trump has handled it just fine.

No president ever deals with a crisis perfectly, they are simply human after all and do not know the future so they do the best they can. All presidents have flubbed up some on a national crisis, including democrats. If you want to lay blame on Trump then you also have to lay blame on every president before him.

Why you expect something out of him that you don't expect out of other presidents says a lot.

New Haven, CT
Oh. I missed the part where "every president before him" lied about what he said about the national crisis until the truth was so overwhelming he HAD to do something about it. His solution? Just lie and say he never said the things that are on record - and tape! - of him saying them.

Keep defending the dishonest conman. It's getting more and more amusing. As you wrote, it says a lot - and not much good.

Southern California
It should be clear to everyone that this virus and the democrat induced panic is evidence of an alliance between China and the democrats to destroy the United States and replace it with a communist form of government.

This whole dempanic is right out of the Cloward-Piven strategy of orchestrated crisis. Every part of it is right out of the book.

Thank God that Trump is president. He's our only hope.

Phoenix, Arizona
He never lied and all of his actions have been appropriate.

Tell us what more he could have done that he didn't do given his timeline of information?

You make it sound as if he could have prevented the virus from coming to America which was impossible.