BORTAC

Status
Closed
New Haven, CT
OMG

I had no idea you were so TOTALLY COMPLETELY involved in self-interest.

I misjudged you. My bad.

I will take care not to idly assign any kind of humane compassionate viewpoint from you on anything.

Thornbird

Forum Admin
Phoenix, Arizona
Let's take the first one, Trump banning transgender from the military.

Do you know why he did that?

It's because Obama's policy forced the VA to pay for gender reassignment surgery which is extremely expensive and is not something the government should be paying for.

Items like this is what fills out your list.

New Haven, CT
Then why didn't the fat orange turd simply remove gender reassignment surgery from the requirement list? Rather than banning PEOPLE????

MOST - the overwhelming majority - of transgendered people do NOT want to have reassignment surgery.

Which he would know if he bothered getting advice from experts other than on the Family Research Council.

Yes, the rest of the list, which includes people being able to fire people - or refuse to give them medical treatment - because they're gay - is just exactly like that. Yes, sirree.

Forget it. I'm not going to argue with somebody who has been gaslit so badly they cannot see reality any longer. It's pointless.

Southern California
Sanders is very interesting with his wanting to give everyone access to our benefits regardless if they are citizens or not.

If he is elected and loosens border enforcement while subsequently giving everyone access to our education, health services, and other things.....what do you folks think the outcome of that will be?
Exactly what the communists want. The end of the USA the rise of the USSA.

orbiting earth
OMG

I had no idea you were so TOTALLY COMPLETELY involved in self-interest.

I misjudged you. My bad.

I will take care not to idly assign any kind of humane compassionate viewpoint from you on anything.
thanks for confirming the reality/validity of the video i posted...

no one else is name-calling, slandering, accusing anyone else... 'cept you...

i usually make a point not to reply to nor debate anyone that uses derogatory name calling to get their pov across...

so far, nearly every single post of yours is full of hatred & derogatory name calling toward anyone that disagrees with you...

the video is spot on ;)

New Haven, CT
I have called nobody any names.

I have not used any kind of "hatred" - unless you are referring to my absolute intolerance of intolerance.

I do not consider somebody who feels it is acceptable to discriminate against me to be the same thing as "disagreeing with me."

Now, the post you quoted was not written to you. I've know thornbird for a long time and from other forums. She is perfectly capable of responding to me herself.

You, on the other hand, seem to be fairly smug, arrogant, and presumptuous and somebody I don't know from a sack of hair. So, please, don't reply to me. I'll respond in kind.

orbiting earth
I have called nobody any names.

I have not used any kind of "hatred" - unless you are referring to my absolute intolerance of intolerance.

I do not consider somebody who feels it is acceptable to discriminate against me to be the same thing as "disagreeing with me."

Now, the post you quoted was not written to you. I've know thornbird for a long time and from other forums. She is perfectly capable of responding to me herself.

You, on the other hand, seem to be fairly smug, arrogant, and presumptuous and somebody I don't know from a sack of hair. So, please, don't reply to me. I'll respond in kind.
re read your own posts, they're full of hatred & name calling...

i'll reply to anyone i damm well please...

stay off the net if you can't handle criticism

Thornbird

Forum Admin
Phoenix, Arizona
The rules here are simple folks and this thread is no longer within those guidelines.

• No Nonsense – Be cool. No personal attacks. No trolling. Don’t be a sexist, racist, or hater. Don’t abuse or be disruptive to the community. Participate, contribute, and cite your sources. And if someone is being a jerk in the community, report them using the Report Post function and move on.
  • We don’t expect anyone or everyone to agree with one another, but please attack the position and not the person. We owe it to the community to build a welcoming environment for everyone involved, and we lose this premise when someone’s purpose is to degrade or negatively disrupt a discussion.
As such this thread is closed to further replies.

Status
Closed