Hillary Clinton floats conspiracy that Tulsi Gabbard is being 'groomed' by Russians

It's a secret
This appears to be a common theme used by democrats now to smear someone.

Not sure why they are going after Gabbard though. She must have upset Hillary somehow.

Hillary Clinton in a new interview appeared to float a conspiracy theory that the Russians are “grooming” Hawaii congresswoman and Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard to be a third-party candidate in 2020, while claiming 2016 Green Party nominee Jill Stein is "also" a Russian asset.
Appearing on former President Obama aide David Plouffe’s “Campaign HQ” podcast, Clinton did not mention Gabbard specifically by name, though Plouffe ended the podcast by noting Clinton’s “belief that Tulsi Gabbard is going to be a third-party candidate propped up by Trump and the Russians.”

Thornbird

Forum Admin
Phoenix, Arizona
The DNC has more than likely already chosen who they want in the general and are steering it that way. However, I have seen news reports that Hillary may jump back into the race. If she were going to then now would be the ideal time. She has hinted at this in some recent interviews but most people think she is joking.

We will see.

Pennsylvania
I don't really care what she does. She is mentally ill. She may be our next president. That worries me. I'm sure that's what the DNC would really like. Spend time on folks they figure won't have a chance and show everyone there is only one candidate for democratic voters. Tulsi Gabbard is the only democratic candidate I would even consider voting for, if I had no other choice. Even then, I doubt I would vote for her. However, she makes the most sense out of democratic candidates.

California
Hillary? After 3 years of complaining about her defeat? No way. If the Dems seriously want to win ,they have GOT to pick a centrist or just slightly left.That is an opinion ,however.

New Haven, CT
Although I didn't vote for her in the last primary, I did vote for her against Trump (I would vote for a tree stump against Trump). Now, I just wish she would fade away into the mist of old political figures. She had a good run. But, she lost - she's never ever going to be elected. And, if she runs, she will almost ensure her opposition wins. She is simply too divisive. Half the country despises her - although I don't despise her, I do realize that if she were President, there would be nothing accomplished for (yet another) 4-or-8 years.

California
Although I didn't vote for her in the last primary, I did vote for her against Trump (I would vote for a tree stump against Trump). Now, I just wish she would fade away into the mist of old political figures. She had a good run. But, she lost - she's never ever going to be elected. And, if she runs, she will almost ensure her opposition wins. She is simply too divisive. Half the country despises her - although I don't despise her, I do realize that if she were President, there would be nothing accomplished for (yet another) 4-or-8 years.
Sorry. HRC has been involved in scandal for 40 years ever since getting kicked off the Watergate Committee. She was heavily involved in the WhiteWater fraud. SHE framed Billy Dale and the Travel Office employees--Who were eventually acquitted but RUINED. She used the FBI and private investigators to hound several of Bills Accusers. She illegally used the IRS to spy on certain Repubs. She LIED to the American People about receiving $400,000 from CHINA during her Senate run. She concocted the ouster of Qadaffi and caused the Benghazi affair. Then ,to cover up the casualties ,she blamed a "Anti-Muslin video" ,when in fact ,she KNEW it was a terror attack. I can understand being a Liberal Democrat. But ,being a loyal American ,would you really want such a person as President?

New Haven, CT
I can understand being a Liberal Democrat. But ,being a loyal American ,would you really want such a person as President?
NONE of what you quoted was she ever charged with - let alone INDICTED for.
Yes, you voted for a man who has had MYRIAD fraud, and abuse of human rights cases which he either lost or paid off the plaintiffs for. And all this you knew well before he even ran for the office, because he USED to brag about it!

California
NONE of what you quoted was she ever charged with - let alone INDICTED for.
Yes, you voted for a man who has had MYRIAD fraud, and abuse of human rights cases which he either lost or paid off the plaintiffs for. And all this you knew well before he even ran for the office, because he USED to brag about it!
Throw it right back at ya. Was HE ever Indicted? Or convicted? Please don't split hairs. You know Hillary really did all those things. With Trump ,I knew dam well what I was getting. Matter of public record. Which he never denied. Unlike Hillary. (Glad you are here. Anyone else get the message?)

New Haven, CT
He wasn't indicted, no. But he lost plenty of civil cases brought against him. And he settled scores more out of court so he wouldn't lose even more millions. Yes, you knew what WE were getting (i.e.: forcing upon the rest of us) and didn't care that he was a dishonest and thieving cheat.
Now, you want to play like he "did nothing wrong."
Phhhht. Doesn't fool anybody. I don't think it fools you either.

I've been here for weeks. LOL

California
He wasn't indicted, no. But he lost plenty of civil cases brought against him. And he settled scores more out of court so he wouldn't lose even more millions. Yes, you knew what WE were getting (i.e.: forcing upon the rest of us) and didn't care that he was a dishonest and thieving cheat.

Capone got away with many crimes. They finally had to frame him with TAX evasion. Hillary? The same. Get it yet?

California

I know that. Question was ,did ya contact anyone else to move here?

New Haven, CT
No. I wasn't really friendly with anybody at the Lounge. For the most part, they were/are all rabid rightwingers and hated me. LOL