Hillary Clinton floats conspiracy that Tulsi Gabbard is being 'groomed' by Russians

Southern California
Hillary has become deranged over her loss. Al Gore did the same thing but got over it. Hillary just sinks further and further into her own little alternate reality.

The fault isn't hers alone. Democrats led her to believe that she was unbeatable. Donald Trump was never a threat. She wasn't running a campaign. She was really just waiting for time to pass. She didn't even need to campaign. It was a done deal. Until it wasn't.

Thornbird

Forum Admin
Phoenix, Arizona
Hillary has become deranged over her loss. Al Gore did the same thing but got over it. Hillary just sinks further and further into her own little alternate reality.

The fault isn't hers alone. Democrats led her to believe that she was unbeatable. Donald Trump was never a threat. She wasn't running a campaign. She was really just waiting for time to pass. She didn't even need to campaign. It was a done deal. Until it wasn't.
Yes, it was a classic example of over confidence.

New Haven, CT
I agree with all those assessments.
However, I still can't believe that so many people were willing to vote for a dishonest, lying, thieving, conman crime boss so they could vent their racist and homophobic and anti-Semitic viewpoints loudly and publicly.
I am so ashamed of our country.

California
I agree with all those assessments.
However, I still can't believe that so many people were willing to vote for a dishonest, lying, thieving, conman crime boss so they could vent their racist and homophobic and anti-Semitic viewpoints loudly and publicly.
I am so ashamed of our country.
I am trying to name ONE THING Trump has said that is racist. Just can't remember any.

New Haven, CT
If you don't think that standing up for White Nationalists and Nazis is racist, just go back to his refusal to rent to blacks and the myriad suits he had to settle out of court. There are more ways of being racist than using the n-word.

California
If you don't think that standing up for White Nationalists and Nazis is racist, just go back to his refusal to rent to blacks and the myriad suits he had to settle out of court. There are more ways of being racist than using the n-word.
I heard that whole speech. And I heard NOTHING about "Nazis". There were indeed some historians and regular Americans there defending the Statue. Not just those "Nazis" you speak of. Listen to the whole speech. It condemns the "Nazis". And the filth who attacked them. Lot of stew from one oyster.

New Haven, CT
Not all. Just the ones who support and endorse racist policies and agendas. Now, if YOU say that's "all," I'll take your word for it.