San Francisco is exceeding all defecation expectation

Southern California
This is in Nancy Pelosi's district nonetheless.

This proves the point. If you give them toilets they won't use them.

Thornbird

Forum Admin
Phoenix, Arizona
That city sure seems to have gone downhill since I last visited it many years ago.

I used to enjoy walking around it's streets but I wouldn't dare anymore.

Southern California
I used to live there back when it was beautiful and vibrant. It's actually painful to see what has happened to Bagdad by the Bay.

New Haven, CT
Of course, it's 'gross.'

And it proves nothing other than there will be mentally ill people whom the system refuses to care for in any and every environment.

To pretend that this has anything to do with any one area or specific location is dishonest - at best.

Orange County, California
I am sympathetic to the homeless.

Yes they need sorting, like psychiatric, hard times, drugs, etc. and
"rehabilitation" as possible in each case.

However, we do need a return to "vagrancy" laws.
There is a place for rehab but, not in the highest priced real estate acreage.
For California I would propose Marysville, Barstow, Bakersfield.
I see no "RIGHT" to live in Beverly Hills if you can't afford to live there. etc. etc. & rant.

Moi :nerd:

Maybe Canada!

New Haven, CT
This was not an issue of 'homelessness.' There has not even been any proof that the perpetrator was homeless. It's just a stupid right wing "gotcha" article.
Obviously, anybody could become homeless if a series of misfortunes befell them. That doesn't change their basic character. If YOU became homeless tomorrow, would you defecate in the middle of a grocery story during business hours? I wouldn't, if I were homeless. Even if I couldn't get into a toilet somewhere, I would find SOME kind of privacy.
This is clearly an issue of mental illness trying to be scapegoated onto a right wing slur against both the homeless in general and San Francisco in general. It's a filthy, nasty technique they use all the time. And then they wonder why they're called deplorable.

The Keys
I am sympathetic to the homeless.

Yes they need sorting, like psychiatric, hard times, drugs, etc. and
"rehabilitation" as possible in each case.

However, we do need a return to "vagrancy" laws.
There is a place for rehab but, not in the highest priced real estate acreage.
For California I would propose Marysville, Barstow, Bakersfield.
I see no "RIGHT" to live in Beverly Hills if you can't afford to live there. etc. etc. & rant.

Moi :nerd:

Maybe Canada!
Only way to fix the problem is a fundamental change in society.

Gonna have to simply was our hands of this generation and look towards putting the next one in a better position.

Orange County, California
Only way to fix the problem is a fundamental change in society.

Gonna have to simply was our hands of this generation and look towards putting the next one in a better position.
Current vagrancy laws are "unconstitutional".
The fundamental change would be enforceable vagrancy laws
by any name